About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A walk to remember....




i moved out finally...living with friends now...well its a wierd feeling...i have been craving this for a long long time...but when its finally happening....i feel a bit sad and immensely happy ......feel a void....will get better hereon though...slept pretty late day before hence a hangover yesterday...had to do a lot of things too so took the day off work....and went home early....was just by myself....my mind was a "montage" of happy/sad....memories....flashes from recent past.....i specially remember the day we (my cousins and I) lied at home about a day out in the city (bicenttenial park) but actually landed up at BONDI Beach...spent a lovely 3 hrs building sand castles or lazing in the sun....gentle waves kept coming and lapping us up...time and again...and then we had sandwich on the rocks and walked the coast line from bondi to coogee....passing bronte beach (tiny one) and waverley cemetary (its beautiful...the pic above is one of the tomb stones)....catch glimpses of it in DIL CHAHTA HAI...the background in Tanhai....

neway apart from these occasional good times i had..there were plenty that totally killed the good spirit inside me....

started to get bored and lonely .....my friend came home just in time...we just sat and chatted late into the nite....and i didnt even keep track of time...were so engrossed...by the time we looked at the watch it was nearly 12....but fell asleep the minute my head touched my pillow....which hasnt hasppened in a million years...i guess things are starting to change.....im happyyyyy.....so long so good.....

No comments:

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...