About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Monday, November 26, 2007

a new week begins with a not that great start....

its monday again...the worst time of the week....dragging myself out of bed after a late nite sleep (or should i say sleeplessness) is bad....i had made a promise to myself that i wouldnt stay uptoo late..which i kindof did....was up till around 12 only...but nature had other plans for me...my roomamte found yestarda of all days to have a full on lenghty fight/discussion about her marriage nd her family issues with her Boy friend ( actually friend i think....shes isnt capable of finding herself a guy...)...neway...nd boy was she loud....i was tryinto catch soem sleep ..but i kept hearign snatches of her conversation...about trying to kill herself....and how her parents would disown her...and a whole lot of other shit...felt liek screaming out loud...when a few coughs and Ahem...ahemms didnt work...

so my effort was wasted...but im gonna try it tonight...again....i ahve also decided to exercise and cook at last...eating out or eating frozen stuff is just making me sick....i could be convinsed im never gonan eat pies or chicken bites ever in my life again....

only for today though for lunch i was craving soem noodles from this great shop down the street...and im pigging out no wonder ...but this is the last tiem in a long time...do have a lot of other stuff to do rite now..lunch times running out...adios...

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

hmmm....roomie's a freako and bitching about her.....ahem-ahem.. :-P

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...