About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

out of hybernation...

I have been super busy in the past week...not had the time to blog....some anonymous reader asked me why....well...movings cals for settling and unpacking too as an afetrmath...i have been doing a bit of that and also...mostly chatting with my friends...roaming around the city aimlesslessly...not knowing what better use i can make of my new found freedom...lol...im kindof in a daze....watching films...my god i have seem Om shanti Om 5 times already i think....me and my roomie keep rewatching the Tamil film shoot....and rolling on the ground when SRK goes...naughty pussy ....and raascella MIND IT!!!!!
A lot of people i know have started to comment on how i think a bit too much....and take things way too overboard or seriously when in fact certain things dnt need that much of attention....Im beggining to think its kindof a serious problem....

I had anticipated that this move will be followed by less tiredness...and more sleep...less of nocturnal net surfing....and easing into the mood to study....but helll....nothign like thats been happening...well i dnt stress as much but been cuttign dwn on sleep...either watching films...or connecting with people...or going out....and the lacuna of sleep is starting to tell on my health...dnt have much of an appetite...went out for dinner yesterday nite with my roomie...she kindof had to take up the role of my MUM telling me to get more generous helpings of food...when i started harping about having eaten toomuch...and feeling bloated up....

oh well it feels good to see someone cares at least...neway shes an absolute sweetheart...we gel well..being two mad caps as we r always competing for the title "Queen nutcase"....hehe....

I have kindof seen that if i dont stick to my usual routine for things...everything around just goes haywire....well my system does too....i have been sleeping late as usual...but getting up 45 mins later than when i used to at my previous nest...but i end up panicking and rushing forgetting lunch....or almost go out with clothes not properly doen up...run to the station manage to hop on the train just as its about to slam shut on me....its a mad rat race..and strathfield is so damn crowded at the early hours of the day....

today the house is supposed to get cleaned every nook and corner...and weve decided that its high time we started doin some serious house wrk and cooking instead of pigging out outdoors....i have been eating chicken and vegetable pies for god knows how long...and can almost see my appetite getting bashed to death when i open the fridge and see the pies taht r still left to be eaten....sick of em.... :(

rest nothing much to be said really...apart from the fact that im still devoting a lot of "my" thinking time and raking my gray matter to figure out how i function in certain ways at times....and how other fellow homo sapiens around do too....more i think more i tend to get confused though....but its like a disease i cant stop thinking.....

A lot can be blamed on certain fellow humans....and on the books i have been reading in recent times....depressive as hell but for me ...they hold my interest...and are unputdownable....hehe....im running out of news..and can heard my stomach groan in complaint for lack of food...signing off for now...

3 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I dont think you shud give much shit to what people say about thinking too much.Its actually good,when people think a lot.

Epsilon said...

heheh i know u think a lil toooo much...be like me never think only do

coffee stain said...

hmm....well nice picture in your slide show...so what is it that you do?! :P

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...