About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

strangeness....

Have my exams goin on now...one down two more to go...they are pretty spread out...and hence finish late..screwed up and made a stupid mistake in the first one...suddenly coudn't remember the log likelihood function of a duration model that follows exponential distribution..:( but im pleased with my johansens cointegration and vector error correction model answers...poured my heart out....

..and I got a fantastic Job offer tooo....I'm so soooooo happy...start early next year....the pays pretty good too...so its all good...

I'm also looking for ways to subtly breaking off with someone....there seems to be no spark and I'm incredibly bored tooo....man this one is gonna be pretty hard...missed a frnch film last weekend:(....but plan to go see the counterfeiters sometime soon. heard its really good..and besides its an interesting plot based on real facts...

I also learned that i get to spend more time in india now than i had thought i would be able to earlier...P is coming back this saturday....will be lonely no more!!!

trying to deal with Taylor's rule rite now...so I'll get back to that....

1 comment:

Macadamia The Nut said...

:D DO I say Congrats or All The Best?

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...