About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Friday, January 4, 2008

let me be the one.....

another ditch in the road...
u keep moving...another stop sign...
u keep moving on....
nd the years go by so fast...
wonder how i ever made it through....
........................................
I want to live like an animal....
careless and free like an animal....
i want ot live....
nd run through the jungle.....
the wind in the hair...
and the sand at my feeeeeeeeeeeeet.....

somethings that mimic my wishlist....

these were lines from two of my favourite songs...there was a time when i used to be madly in love with the duo..that make up savage gardens....their songs...( the guys were pretty cUtE!!!tooooo....lol)

havent listened to them in a long time....donno why i suddenly got reminded of them...and downloaded a couple of their songs....old flames never die out i guesss...hehe....some logic and reasoning i have for things i do or say..BOY!!!it surprises me a lot of the times tooo....why i do things i do...oh welll....office resumes from monday....today is kindof my last bludging day....so doing taking advantage of tht.....quiet a hot day.....kindof a PErfect BEACH day...but booo hoooo....havent found decent company..nd its no fun without comapny...so decided to catch up on watching movies..currently multi tasking ..watching spider man 3!!the prints bad:( nd blogging and downloading songs....wooohoo just finished downloading...gonna get lost in my world for now..signing offff......MUUUAAAAAAAAH....

3 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I liked the savage garden too...but that was like school time...
..and sigh!!college again!!

Macadamia The Nut said...

Hehe! I so know what you mean. Sometimes the download addiction is worse than snorting coke. :D
I was in love with the lead of Savage garden, until I found out he was gay. :(( Boo hoo hoo! All the nice ones are either married, taken or gay.

Aphrodite said...

@nut...damn...is he gay...i used to be in love with him..lol ..i still am...i so agree all the guys i remote like...or fall for or even fantasize about either turn out to be gay..or taken...or theres just some damn annoying reasons y i cnt be with them...booooo hoooo

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...