About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PhAnToM MiRaGe....

a few sparkling dew drops here and there...a lovely bright day....the nearly clear blue firmament ...and a random few cumulus floating around...a lone silhoutte on a narrow wooden bridge...and a meandering trickle of a stream flowing underneath...soft laughter of kids playing in th eambience...and the gentle rhythm of ringing chimes....in the mild summer breeze.....a LoSt feeling in thy heart...

This is what i was visualising when my "BlOoDcUrDlInG ScReAm" alarm rudely jerked me out of sleep early today......time to get jerked back into reality and out of the picture perfect world where everything is what i want it to be...as in Im The Queen in that creation...wish things would be remotely similar to taht picture..i have in mind...hehe...
neway on my lunch break now...kind off sleepy...and high (high on tiredness i Guess!!)....coz funny things are going through my mind....

Happened to watch P.S I LoVe YoU...yesterday at teh cinemas with P...my Roomie...Its a romantic comedy....touching flick....tugged at my heartstrings on and off...we were initially meant to go watch American Gangster(which i will tommorow)....but got sidetracked into watching this one....

Two reasons why i loved this film are;
1} starring Gerard Butler as one of the protagonists..reason enough aye...hes so HOT!!!
2}I have been feeling a bit low since the past couple of days...

Having no purpose ...or direction ....or plan whatever the hell one may refer to it as...is damn annoying...It leaves me in a cranky mood whenever i lose clarity of vision...or am unsure about things...so a romantic comedy was the perfect recipe to draw myself out of that state of mind....for a fair period of time at least....

I ended up being so "touched" by the film that i had a hard time trying to hide my sniffles as an involuntary response to nething remotely emotional....hehe....i can be such a wuss ....lol....i was bugging my friend about how much i love the irish accent...(nothing beats my love for french (the language) or anything remotely associated with France for a matter of fact).....especially from a male...i have a fetish for people who can speak well...can express themselves really welll....have had million instances where i had fallen head over heals in "crush"...with a man ..just coz he was well spoken....irrespective of looks....but mostly got nasty shocks when they turned out to be really.....not what i would imagine prince charming to be...hehe....

I also watched atonement over the weekend....another book i loved...movie was equally good...specially the cinematography....got me shedding bucketfull of tears...neway..just realised lunch times over...gotta get going...

5 comments:

maverick said...

lol..nice post...will ve to check out both the movies :)...u shud see finding neverland...

Aphrodite said...

@maverick ...definitely shld watch em...ihave seen findifn neverland....hello..Johnny depp..HOT!!

Anonymous said...

thats what feel good movies are there for...they lift you whenever you are low...

and thanx for visiting my blog

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

All women likes the Irish accent...sigh sigh!!

Aphrodite said...

@moo...well ki kora jaye jodi sob eto HOT!!!lok jon french and irish hoye....

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...