About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Thursday, January 10, 2008

CoMeDy Of ErRoRs....!!!

some day it was yester....the morning started of with a commotion....my roomie was moving...nd hence things all over the place....misplaced my train pass...hunted for it..finally got it...ran to the station...nearly got killed...lol....thnakfully work was normal....just when i was getting excited abt leaving office..and calling it as day...i managed to knock my cupof water over..nd the H2O flowed onto my chair...nd before i could gather up what had happened...my trouser got "wet" in the wrong place....it had to have happened 5 mins before i was meant to leave the damn place..nd walk out in public...luckily...was wearing dark chords nd it wasnt tht obvious...

walked into the hairdressers place...and got my hair styled...the guy(kindof gay..actually im sure hes gay) ..i kindof have this thinking all guys who r hairdressers are gay!!!i mean....its too obvious by their body language............he tried to ask me if i would go out with him...i was like...GOD!!!didnt think i wld be arnd to see a day when gay people would ask me out...hehe....rushed back home...was meant to help my friend with some of the moving stufff....reached kindof just on time....well after the moving was done....we had an exchange about our individual embarassing moments in life...turned out,,i was not the only one..having a bad da......oops i missed the icecream incident....oh well that can be done nother day...

5 comments:

maverick said...

lol..tht was funny...only if u had been wearing light shade trousers...lol...

n im listening..go on abt the ice cream story ;)

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

yeh yeh,all hairdressers are gay!!..i maintain that too!!!....
And what ice cream incident>???!

Aphrodite said...

@molah.....are ice creram incident was bit embarrasing tooo...pore bolbo hehe

@ur mean..lol...want my bachi khuchi izzat to be brutally murdered...not good...ice cream kissa coming soon...

Macadamia The Nut said...

"i kindof have this thinking all guys who r hairdressers are gay!!!"

LOL!! That's exactly what I feel at times. Also male designers :D
Nice post

Aphrodite said...

@nut...i know ..idonno whats wrong...i mean if its just me or thrs more gay guys around than straight ...see em everywrh..at the thetres...hair dressers...book shops...food joints...phew...they r taking over....or im goin senile...hehe

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...