About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

StArT

uni started yesterday..fels wierd being back at the same old place but not many familiar faces around....only five oop sactually 6 people doin my course..so kindof small group....stuff we wer egoing through in week 1 are sort of repetition of stuf we ve done earlier..but been out of touch for a while...and it irritates the hell out of me..when i cant recollect this stufff....blooody annoying....neway i guess itl take a bit of tiem to get used to it...i was late for class today abt 7 mins....nd my lecturer gave me that u-cant-be-bloody-late look...btw...i knw him at a personal level...family friends...i hate it so so much...most of my units are being taught by people who are family friends....neway i guess i have to deal with it....really tired and sleepy now...sigh-ning offf....

4 comments:

maverick said...

lol..welcome back to university...enjoy :D

Keshi said...

aww...bummer! :)

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@mav...i knw...it shld be ok...ggrrrrr

@keshi...hehe...bearing the brunt of being a true bummer.. ;)

Keshi said...

too bad for ya..I went thru that too when I was in Uni..now its ur turn. LOL!

Keshi.

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...