About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Thursday, February 28, 2008

a GuD LaUgH...

the weathers turned nasty again...its been raining incessantly over the past few days...not incessantly but mostly raining...even had a hailstorm on tuesday...a violent one....yesterday was my first day at work...coz i have uni now...this was week one... :)and this is also my last week at work..quitting after tommorrow...glad that wnt have to put up with my boss perving and looking at the wrong things instead of making eye contact when we converse....

neway...i had to change my topic of research due to lack of personal data..phew..im prettty pissed because of this..but i made up my mind about a few things that i want to do...and im sticking to them...neway...my roomie P and I keep emailing each other about updates about each other and about people around us at work...all day long......its kindof fun...shes crazier than im..a nutcase...nd fun to be with.....i had to pick up my layby (red Trench COat...i look so HOT in it)...*blush* *blush*** beet root...hehe....but yeah...neway..and then she and I went to another store...and we were playing this game where we would have to talk only in hindi...not a single word of english allowed ....and i was impressed with my hindi vocabulary...better than hers...yipppeeeee!!!!but a few words where we were having hot debates were...didnt know what lingerie is called in hindi...P came up with chaddi baniyan..which i didnt agree to...and she reckons pustika...is notebook while i think pustika can be any book....guys...can you please help me out there...???

nd my psycho roomie (the other one) is gettign out of controll...im scared these days to be newhere near her...she has her screaming routines every alternate day past midnight..when P and I are both trying to catch some beauty sleep....one of these days i could murder her out of frustration....its damn frustrating when someone is so inconsiderate even after spellling it out for them..that look u might not have to wake up early and go to wrk or UNi...but we do..so since we share a place we shld look out for each other...Selfish BIATCH...

and nother interesting inference we have drawn from a certain big red Pimple on exctly the same location on both our cheeks is...that after we have had chole bature from a restaurant last week this pimple came into existense on exactly the same day and man it HURTS!!! and at exactly the same location on a different cheek though....i have to keep making different manouveres with my side fringe to hide my pimple...its pretty red...and im sure someone standing a mile away can see it clearly...DAMN...y me GOD!!!

nd to continue from where i was, people started giving us wierd looks....P has refused to go out in public with me much these days..coz yesterday ....i cracked up laughing...at the grocery store..when i saw this lanky dark LOOSER with his hair tied up in a pony tail...trying to act all smart....was quiet a site...hihi...i cdnt help but laugh on his face...neway...i promised not to repeat it again...before she agreed to talk to me...and then we got back home...and we played the ad and serial music guessing game...and i was surprised to see that i remembered all the popular ad songs by heart.....we hummed to the tunes of...
1)washing powder nirma...washing powder nirma...doodh si safedi...nirma se aaye...blah blah..( i know the rest..not in a mood to type it all up) hihi

2)vajradanti vajradanti vicco vajradanti...vicco powder vicco paste...ayurvedic jaributiyo se bana sampoorn swadesi...etc. etc..

3)jab ghar ki raunak barani ho...deewaro ko jab sajana ho...nerolac...NEROLAC...

4)vicco turmeric nahi cosmetic...vicco turmeric ayurvedic cream..keem muhaso ko jar se mitaye..twacha ki raksha kare..usme samaye...etc..

OH!!!i love indian ads..and its fun singing along with the songs..good old times...

Oh and at work today one of my colleagues...i tell you boys can be so so sadistic...we were talking about our childhood games...and this guy comes up with how he used to torture insects...e.g.;pull out the wings of flies after trapping them....watching them die coz of lack of oxygen by trapping them in between the glass sliding bits in a window....and how he used to catch spiders ( daddy long legs) and spray stuff on them..and them rip out its long limbs....that reminds me....i know someone else who used to catch bats...and toads and trap them...and when they died...he would have like proper funerals for them....and had like a little graveyard up the back of the house where their "tombstones" were marked with things..like red flags for bats....crazy as.....hihi...

after a long time..i feel happy today thinking that i am kindof following the rite track...i think i know...what i want and where im headed......im disappointed that i havnt had nemore chance encounters with my crush..after that one bumping into each other a fortnight ago....i think ill take to stalking him....if i dnt see him soon....muhaha..i know where he lives....hihi...dnt get ideas...im not a psycho stalker....just a girl-who-wants-to-bump-into-her-crush-again....lol

15 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Can u and ur roomie just call up each other and give updates...its faster u know....
and ahhh,you and ur forever games with red!!! :)

Aphrodite said...

@moo..hihi..we already do...but u see our calls get logged...so cant always call and talk for long..so its a mix and match of calling and emailing...its FUN...i play a lot more interesting (silly) s=games apart frm dressing up in red...

Keshi said...

LOL @ Moolah's comment!

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@keshi...hihi...

Keshi said...

hi Aphrodite :)

nah I dun live in the suburb u mentioned. Altho I may hv mentioned it cos my cousins lived there. Hehe, the more u speak the more u make me think ur NV. Cos I know I hv never chatted with u before..but with NV yes :)


btw I live in Syd...sometimes Im in Brisbane..for work purposes.


Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx I got ur msg ;-)


Keshi.

Solitaire said...

Are you sure you and I do not live in the same house? My roommate is crazy. She starts screaming, screeching, squealing every day too. So much so that even TV on full volume does not drown her sounds!

maverick said...

lol abt the ads...the old ads sound so funny now...

Aphrodite said...

@solitaire..im sure were not housemates..but we definitely shar ethe same problem....lol...

@maverick...i knw...i remember all those songs by heart...its so funny...

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

dat was suchaaaa nice post...had me smiling all d way...reinding me of my life at times....friends n crazzzzyyy moments with thm...n d ads gave me suchaaa nice feeling...wo beete din yaad hain :)

Aphrodite said...

@gunj..glad u liked it...yeah i knw...nostalgia is good....all those good old school days are forever etched somewhere special...

Anonymous said...

WHy does your roommie scream??

...and pustika is just about any book...

Aphrodite said...

@inihos...shes a bit unstable hence the screams....t knew it..i was rite..lol!!!

Sidd said...

well said ...

Aphrodite said...

@zeus...thanks for dropping by... :)

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...