About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Friday, May 2, 2008

Crazy.....

times been flying...the past few weeks have been so busy....when i look back and thnk of it.....neway...things have been going goood....a lot of things have been happening....with semester nearing the end assignments and presentations and research needs to be done....ive been so busy...its late nite when i realise the day went by...nd tht too so quick....

havnt got time for nething these days...my wardrobes increasing in size by the day....being a shopaholic...i try and avoid shops altogether....coz i succumb to temptations too easily....blew up more than half a grand the other day...neway....its finally stopped raining....but its really cold...oh its winter afterall...eagerly awaiting for november to be here.....have a lot of things planned up.....oh! i can hardly wait....its gonna be so much fun...INDIA again....yippeee!!!

over the past couple of days had been getiing a wierd back of mind feeling something (i thnk good) is about to happen....ive tried making sense....of all these flashin images in my head...and the feeling i wake up with each morning....but i donno..makes no sense to me..a couple identities....recurring dreams...and my one off sleep babbling....i hope it all means something....

thngs are back to normal....kindofff...with few people who had been acting all wierd....talking out things definitely helps....but few others are going crazy now...god this viscious circle...hope my acquaintances/friends get back their sanity soon....

6 comments:

maverick said...

hope u get back to blogging soon :)..kinda miss talkin to u

Akshay said...

Hi Dreamer...Time is a weird concept....Sometimes I have lost track of days altogether (i wasn't on weed)... Even I tend to get carried away while shopping....best option indeed is to avoid malls/shops....

Aphrodite said...

@maverick....its beeen crazy busy...dnt usually find the time to organise my thoughts and blog...

@akshay...thankx for dropping by....

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

hw i wish i cud shop that much!
i wud hav neva regretted it!:P

Macadamia The Nut said...

This has been a horrible week for me :( Somehow, reading this makes me feel like I'm not the only one with these weird thoughts chasing round my head.

darkling said...

i kinda get that feeling too at times!!!

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...