About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Sunday, March 30, 2008

mad eye moody!!

im back.....its been a crazy few weeks....so much is goin on...that even before i realised the month is gone....times flying.....its been very hectic.....i havent been able to blog or read blogs for a long time....havent had the opportunity to organise my thoughts to sit down and write em out....neway...not tht i have much to write now...actually i do..i mean i can...just that its a wierd feeling coudn't be bothered making sense of whats going on in my head and writing it out.....the thoughts flow..but i keep em to myself...im actually pretty cranky now...actually the past few days i have been so....theres more than one reasons behind it..of which few are within my control...few arent...but i have done nothing to regulate the ones in my control....damn....i donno what am i even writing....oh i miss someone so bad....i wish i could talk to tht someone who i misss... sigh sigh...if only i could do and get what i wanted...

5 comments:

maverick said...

welcome back... :D

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

aptly titled...mad eye moody ;)

Macadamia The Nut said...

Ahhh! I was beginning to think you were a figment of my imagination
lol!

Aphrodite said...

@maverick...thankx

@goonj..yeah..man am i moody these days..;)

@nut...its been a crazy few weeks...so so so busy....hardly have time to organise my thoughts nd pen em dwn...

maverick said...

blog updated :)

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...