About Me

im a dreamer all the way....always pursuing my heart over my head ( have to stop doing that one of these days)....in short im an endless ocean of thoughts.....

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

nothing better to do....

its nearly 9:45 pm....i just got back home a while ago....damn tired...had a quick dinner....and i can almost feel the drowziness....slumber is like heaven....
i was supposed to start some serious work....but due to various reasons...came home really late today....have been getiing almost migraine like headaches for the past two days....dont knw whats wrong.....have a million things on my mind rite now....

as confused as ever abt loads of stuff nd not a soul i can talk to...was hoping to talk to my cuz...but shes a sick puppy for now...so i guess things have to wait....somethig else made me realise tht my pain threshhold has increased...not a pain wimp nemore kindoff...hehe...im writing all nonsense...i guess shld get back later....to exhausted to think straight...nite..

No comments:

ardent poignant soul....

lost in nostalgia...